Go public with your faith
We believe that water baptism in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, in obedience to the command of our Lord, is a blessed outward sign of an inward of an inward work of our Lord.
- is a public announcement of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Signifies our sins are gone, buried with Christ.
- Signifies we identify with Jesus Chirst in His death, burial and resurrection.
- Does not make a person a Christian.
The word "baptize" means "to immerse or cleanse." When you are baptized, you will be fully immersed in water, just as we see in the Bible and signifies being buried and then rising out of the water to "new life."
Or don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. Romans 6:3-4
Ready To Be Water Baptized?
Water baptism is a public announcement that
- I believe Jesus died for my sins
- I believe God raised Jesus from the dead
- I turn from my sin an receive Jesus as my bridge to God
- Jesus, you are Lord of my life. From now on I will follow you